Current Group Members at UChicago
- Samantha Usman (PhD student)
- Alice Luna (PhD student)
- Shuyu Wang (MS student)
- Sanjana Curtis (Postdoc, starting Apr 2022)
We also participate in the Survey Science Group as part of the Near-Field Cosmology subset.
Interested in Near Field Cosmology at University of Chicago?
- Current UChicago undergraduates or graduate students: send me an e-mail with a description of your resume/CV and research interests.
- Prospective graduate students: apply to the UChicago PhD Program and include my name in your application. I am not actively looking for graduate students for 2022.
- Postdoctoral fellowships and positions: e-mail me if you are interested in listing UChicago as a host institution for your fellowship applications or applying for one of our KICP fellowship positions. I do not have open postdoctoral positions right now.
In the COVID-19 summer of 2020 and 2021, a group of undergraduates, graduate students, and a postdocs convened weekly to work together on projects related to near-field cosmology and stellar spectroscopy. Here are photos from our Zoom meetings.